Decline Push up
This is an intermediate Push up because you place your feet higher than your hands, you can use a chair, a bench, or a yoga ball. It strengthens your upper body and core.
Decline Push up Step by Step
- Get on your hands and knees.
- Now carefully place your feet up on the chair, ball, or bench.
- Keep your back straight as you push up until you get your arms straight.
- Bend your arms at the same time you lower your torso and let your chest touch the floor.
- Now extend your arms back to the upright position.
- Do not arch your back.
- Always keep your back straight.
- Do not lock your elbows in the drop position.
Recommended for you:
Follow our Social Media!