Wide Push up
The Wide Push up is an intermediate exercise that will strengthen your upper body. It might be a challenge for many because takes your shoulders and chest to a new range of motion.
Wide Push up Step by Step
- Get on the floor and place your palms wider than your shoulder width.
- Keep your back straight as you push up until you get your arms straight.
- Bend your arms at the same time you lower your torso and let your chest touch the floor.
- Rise back up to your initial position and repeat.
- Do not push your hips into the air.
- Always keep your back straight.
- Always point your elbows to the side when going down.
- Inhale when you go down and exhale when you go up.
Follow our Social Media!