Wide kneel Stance
A wide kneel is defined as a “collapsed neutral bow” that maintains the same weight distribution as it does in its not collapsed form, Its weight distribution is 50/50. This stance is used to accentuate Marriage of Gravity.
You will find this stance in many Kenpo forms and self-defense techniques.
Wide Kneel Stance Step by Step
- Get started by executing a Neutral Bow.
- Now bend your rear knee and stay up on the ball of your rear foot.
- Have your rear knee at 45 degrees having your foot pointing forward.
- Keep your back straight and centered.
- Do not open your legs too much, keep them shoulder width.
- Do not lean forward because you might lose your balance.
- Your weight distribution should be 50/50.
Kenpo Karate Requirements
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques