Vertical Snap & Thrust Punch
Basic recommendations when throwing a punch:
- The impact is with your two inner knuckles.
- Always keep you back straight and centered.
- You need to be in a comfortable stance.
- Keep your eyes on your target.
- Keep the other hand checking in the case of a potential attack.
- Keep your thumb closed into your fist, if you leave it out you will injure it.
- Don’t over extend your arm when punching, your elbow will absorb the impact if nothing is reached.
Kenpo Karate Requirements
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!