This is an intermediate exercise but very effective if it is done properly because it strengthens your upper and lower abdominals.
V Up Step by Step
- Get on your back and stretch your arms.
- Bring your arms towards your hips and now lift your upper torso at the same time you lift your legs.
- You must keep your arms and legs straight at all times. Try to touch your feet if you can, you will need to balance on your butt.
- Now go back and repeat.
- Do not rest on your back
- Engage in your muscles to keep your movements controlled.
- Do not bounce off the floor.