Abs Super Shaper
Intense abs workout to target the core and hip flexors and help you develop a nice looking v-cut! This is an intense training circuit to get real results, you can also use these exercises to add them to your current training routine. If you don’t have a training routine then pick the exercises you like and make one.
On this Ab Summer Shaper routine you will find these eleven exercises:
- Knee up: Keep your feet together, hands on the side for support, now lift your knees together up and down.
- Twists: the same routine with the knee up but twist your hips when you lift your knees.
- Straight Legs: Keeping your feet together lift your legs up and down.
- Sit up: Your traditional sip up exercise.
- Cross Toe Touch: Lift one leg and your opposite hand touches your toes.
- Sit up Twist: Your traditional sip up exercise but when you go up your elbow touches your opposite side.
- Arch Sit up: Warning, this only for advanced. Keep your back arched and do your sit up.
- Lying Leg Raise: Just like Straight Legs but go down slowly.
- Hollow Body Raise: Just like the Lying Leg Raise but hold your arms and arch your back.
- Flutter Kicks: Do the same Hollow body Raise but with the difference that here you are kicking with both legs at the same time.
- Finisher: Put both hands on the mat, lift your knees up then your legs up.
- Do your workout in a place with a flat surface
- Get on a mat and make sure it can cover your entire back
- Get your favorite training music to make it even better
Here you have other powerful workouts to get the shape up your body:
Follow our Social Media!