Dumbbells can give you many options to exercise, but they are mostly used for biceps, chest and shoulder movements. The good part is that you can take your workout anywhere with you and you can build muscle and create the desired shape you have in mind.
Bumbbell workouts are better for your joints, they give you unilateral training. Do you have limited space to workout? then this Dumbbell Workout is for you.
Here is a list of the exercises you will see on this powerful workout:
- Dumbbell Clean
- Push-up Press
- Front Squat
- Dumbbell Crush Press
- Bent-over Row
- Reverse Lunge
- Dumbbell Snatch
- Farmer’s Carry
- Get up Sit up
- Renegade Rows
- Split Stance Alternating Hammer Curl
- Split-Stance Alternating Shoulder Press
- Split Switch
- Squat Curl Press
This is a full body workout that is so intense that you don’t really need to be in the gym for it, all you need is a set of dumbbells and get rolling!
- If you are a beginner get started with 2 sets of 8 repetitions.
- If you are in shape and want a challenge do 2 sets of 12 repetitions and if you are a pro, then do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Do your workout with a weight you are comfortable with, do not used too much weight, remember is quality, not quantity.
Follow our Social Media!