Table of Contents
This self-defense technique is found in the Orange belt rank in the American Kenpo Karate, simple and easy to learn can someday save your life. It is against a front wrist lock, let’s go over the steps:
- As your right wrist gets locked do a right step aiming with your elbow to his chest.
- You are in a right neutral bow and as you step forward and pull your elbow up; hit his right forearm down with your left hand. (this will disable his balance)
- Then do a right upward elbow strike and a back elbow strike to the stomach to finalize with a back hammer fist to his groin.
Cover out and keep your hands up.
- Make sure your left hand is checking at all times.
- Move your hands up right after the hammer strike and cross out.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!