Twist of Fate
Table of Contents
Twist of fate is a self-defense technique found in the blue belt rank of Ed Parker’s American Kenpo, this technique is against a Front two hand push. Blue belt is where you work to develop fluidity.
Twist of Fate Step by Step:
- As you are being pushed step back with your right foot while your hands block the push just like on “Parting Wings”.
- Grab both wrists and immediately kick the groin without letting go of the wrists, a right knife-edge kick is also a possibility which will feed the next move.
- Take his left arm under his right arm-twisting them.
- Go along with his right arm till you end behind him, make sure you keep turning without letting go of the wrists.
- Bring your left knee behind his back and release him.
- Cover out.
Twist Of Fate. Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano.
- Right after you block grab both wrists, and don’t let them go.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Sets
- Kenpo Karate Forms
Follow our Social Media!