Table of Contents
Twirling Wings Kenpo Karate Self Defense Technique found in the purple belt, this is considered an intermediate level technique. This technique is against a rear two hand stiff arm shoulder grab.
Twirling Wings step by step:
- As you are being grabbed step back with your left foot as you grab the left hand with your right hand.
- Turn counterclockwise grabbing that wrist and executing a left outward block.
- Execute a right elbow strike to the rib cage and then another elbow strike to the solar plexus. Make sure the other hand is checking while you deliver your elbow strike.
- Cover out.
- You must check and pin the left hand before turning otherwise this hand might hit your face, this will also lock it to break the elbow.
- Drop your height on the second elbow strike, this will increase the intensity on it.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!