Twin kimono Kenpo Karate
Ed Parker’s American Kenpo – Purple Belt Techniques – Twin Kimono. Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano. This technique is against a front two-handed lapel grab. Here are the simple steps:
- When the double lapel grabs sets in, pin the left hand with your left hand. With one hand you control both.
- Left foot steps back while you use your right hand to do the counter-attack.
- Hit under the elbow, then with the same hand execute a back knuckle to his ribs.
- Clear the arms with your right hand to finish with a hand sword to his neck.
- Cover out.
- Make sure you pin the right hand because the left hand will be locked with your forearm.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques:
- How to do Lone Kimono Self Defense Technique
- Ed. Parker, Frank Trejo and Skip Hancock Kenpo Karate in Mexico
Go back to Purple Belt Requirements