Triple Clap Push Ups
This is a full body workout because your entire body works together. It helps you build a bigger and stronger chest, shoulders and arm muscles.
It strengthens and builds major muscles in your upper body. It enhances your cardiovascular system. It increases functional strength via Full Body Activation
Step by Step:
- Get into the push-up position, keeping your body in a straight line. This will be your starting position.
- Descend and then explosively push upward plyometric style, elevating your upper body as high as you can off the floor.
- As you rise up, in a fluid but fast motion brings your hands together in front of you and clap.
- Continue the motion so that you are clapping behind your torso at the apex of the movement, then once again in front of you before re-setting your hands on the floor to catch yourself.
- Smoothly descend into the next rep and repeat.
- 3 sets of 8 repetitions are recommended.
- Do your workout in a clean environment with plenty of room.
- Get comfortable clothes and your favorite music.
Follow our Social Media!