The Tornado Kick
A beautiful kick for creative forms, musical forms, musical weapons and extreme forms. It is not difficult as long as you follow these steps carefully.
Tornado Kick recommendations to consider in tricking:
- To avoid a muscle pull you need to stretch your legs and hips
- You need to have a good flexibility because the kick aims the head
- Practice turning and jumping to get started with this tricking kick
- Practice your landing to avoid ankle injuries
- Get started with the turn and jump, then add the kick as you progress
- Keep your hands up to help facilitate your mobility
Follow our Social Media!