Triceps Push up
Here we have a versatile exercise because when you change your hand position you can activate different muscle groups. In this Triceps Push up you need to form a triangle with your hands to do the exercise.
Triceps Push Up Step by Step
- Get on the floor and place your palms on position forming a triangle.
- Keep your back straight as you push up until you get your arms straight.
- Bend your arms at the same time you lower your torso and let your chest touch the floor.
- Rise back up to your initial position and repeat.
- Do not push your hips into the air.
- Always keep your back straight.
- Always point your elbows to the side when going down.
- Inhale when you go down and exhale when you go up.
Follow our Social Media!