Table of Contents
Ed Parker’s American Kenpo – Blue Belt Techniques – Thrusting Wedge. Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano. This technique is against a Front two hand high push, let’s go over the steps on this technique:
- As you are being pushed put your arms together and do a double finger thrust to his eyes.
- Turn to your left as you deliver an upward elbow strike to the solar plexus an up.
- Everything that goes up has to come down to do that with a heel palm to the face and step out.
- You must grab the right wrist before you do your upward elbow strike otherwise the attacker might move or even block it.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!