Thrusting Prongs Orange Belt Self Defense
This is a self-defense technique found in the orange belt Kenpo system, it is against a front bear hug with arms pinned. Let’s go over the details on this one:
- As you are grabbed place your right foot back into a forward bow and push the groin with your fists.
- Circle your left arm around his right side till you check his arm and do a right push down to bring him forward.
- Knee the groin area.
- Right knife edge to his left knee.
- Right knuckle to his face and cover out.
You could also end with a right inward elbow strike to his face and the cross out.
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!