There are times where you want to end a fight quick and a good way to go about that is send your one, two, three, four right down the pipe. Delenn’s going to show us in a standing position his one, two, three, four. Good, again. Now he’s got two options here. He can throw four straight punches or he can hook the third punch.
- It is important to have an aligned body every time you throw a punch.
- The power comes from your hips.
- Make sure you move in the ring.
- Remember a target that moves is harder to hit, but if you don’t move at all you’ll get punched over and over.
- Learn how to put on your hand wraps, make sure they are comfortable and give you full mobility.
Here you have two other Boxing workout session you will like: