Kenpo Karate Third Degree Brown Belt Techniques
Table of Contents
In the Third Degree Brown Belt of the American Kenpo Karate system, you should know all your strikes, blocks, kicks, and punches.
- Glancing Spear. Front right direct wrist grab.
- Thrust into Darkness. Rear right step through punch.
- Circling Fans. Front right and left front straight punch combination.
- Rotating Destruction. Front right snap and left spinning back kick.
- Falcons of Force. Flank left and right shoulder grab by two men.
- The Bear and The Ram. Front right punch and rear bear hug, arms free.
- Raining Lance. Front right step through overhead knife.
- Desperate Falcons. Front two hand grab to both wrists.
- Leap of Death. Front right step through punch.
- Protecting Fans. Front right and left punch combination with opponents left leg forward.
- Deceptive Panther. Combination right front snap low kick and right roundhouse high kick.
- Courting the Tiger. Flank left and right arm grab by two opponents
- Gathering the Snakes. Front left punch and rear right punch by two men.
- Glancing Lance. A front right knife thrust while your arms are down.
- Dominating Circles. Front right shoulder grab by opponent’s right hand.
- Destructive Fans. Left flank right punch with opponent’s right leg forward.
- Unfurling Crane. Front right and left punch combination with opponent’s right leg forward.
- Grasping Eagles. Front right lapel grab and rear right arms grab by two men.
- Parting of the Snakes. Front right punch and rear attempt by two men.
- Thrusting Lance. A front right knife thrust while your arms are down.
- Blinding Sacrifice. Front two hand grab or choke.
- Snakes of wisdom. Flank left and right shoulder grabs by two men.
- Entwining Lance. Front right knife thrust.
- Falling Falcon. Front right direct lapel grab.
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!