In the Third Degree Brown Belt of the American Kenpo Karate system, you should know all your strikes, blocks, kicks and punches. Herer
- Glancing Spear. Front right direct wrist grab.
- Thrust into Darkness. Rear right step through punch.
- Circling Fans. Front right and left front straight punch combination.
- Rotating Destruction. Front right snap and left spinning back kick.
- Falcons of Force. Flank left and right shoulder grab by two men.
- The Bear and The Ram. Front right punch and rear bear hug, arms free.
- Raining Lance. Front right step through overhead knife.
- Desperate Falcons. Front two hand grab to both wrists.
- Leap of Death. Front right step through punch.
- Protecting Fans. Front right and left punch combination with opponents left leg forward.
- Deceptive Panther. Combination right front snap low kick and right roundhouse high kick.
- Courting the Tiger. Flank left and right arm grab by two opponents
- Gathering the Snakes. Front left punch and rear right punch by two men.
- Glancing Lance. A front right knife thrust while your arms are down.
- Dominating Circles. Front right shoulder grab by opponent’s right hand.
- Destructive Fans. Left flank right punch with opponent’s right leg forward.
- Unfurling Crane. Front right and left punch combination with opponent’s right leg forward.
- Grasping Eagles. Front right lapel grab and rear right arms grab by two men.
- Parting of the Snakes. Front right punch and rear attempt by two men.
- Thrusting Lance. A front right knife thrust while your arms are down.
- Blinding Sacrifice. Front two hand grab or choke.
- Snakes of wisdom. Flank left and right shoulder grabs by two men.
- Entwining Lance. Front right knife thrust.
- Falling Falcon. Front right direct lapel grab.