The tiger stance is also known as the cat stance in other martial art styles. 90% of your weight rests on your back leg and 10% on the front leg.
- If you have seen felines you might have noticed they sit on the back leg when need to defend themselves while their paws are ready for any strike or defensive move. The same applies in Taekwondo where most of the weight is on the back leg and the front leg is ready for a kick which could be a front thrusting kick.
- Always keep your back straight
- Most of your weight should be on your back
- Taekwondo Kicks
- Taekwondo Stances
- Taekwondo Punches and strikes
- Taekwondo Blocks
- Taekwondo Forms
- Taekwondo Sparring Training
- Stretching exercises for Taekwondo