Taming the Mace
Ed Parker’s American Kenpo Karate, this is Taming the Mace a technique found in the green belt rank. Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano. This technique is a Front right step through punch. Let’s go over the steps:
- Your attacker is facing you and you are against a wall.
- As the punch comes in step to your left with left inward parry and right inward block, use the right hand to hold onto his right shoulder.
- Pull him to against the wall.
- Right knee to the groin or middle section.
- Cover out.
Rick Jeffcoat’s – American Kenpo Karate Techniques: Taming the Mace
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!