In Taekwondo we find unique movements that are typical of this martial art that we will not find in other martial arts.
Taekwondo has its own forms and also unique stances, some of which you will find on other martial art styles.
• Cha-Ryut | Attention stance.
• Naranhi Serki | Parallel stance.
• Juchum Serki | Horseback riding stance.
• Apserki | Walking stance.
• Apkubi | Front stance.
• Bal cha Ki Joon Bi | Kicking Stance.
- Main Taekwondo Page
- Taekwondo Kicks
- Taekwondo Stances
- Taekwondo Punches and strikes
- Taekwondo Blocks
- Taekwondo Forms
- Taekwondo Sparring Training
- Stretching exercises for Taekwondo
Follow our Social Media!