Taegeuk 8 Jang is the required form in the Brown Belt or 1st gup in Taekwondo. You will find repetitive moves and the same techniques in several directions, there is only one kick on this form which is a front kick
- You need to pay attention to your stances, how you turn and the precision of your block and punches.
Here you can learn it in slow motion:
- Practice makes the improvement, so keep on practicing this form until you make it your own
- Always keep the same height on transitioning stances
- Make every more crisp, sharp and keep the same speed in the entire form
- Main Taekwondo Page
- Taekwondo Kicks
- Taekwondo Stances
- Taekwondo Punches and strikes
- Taekwondo Blocks
- Taekwondo Forms
- Taekwondo Sparring Training
- Stretching exercises for Taekwondo
Follow our Social Media!