Table of Contents
Swinging Pendulum is a self-defense technique found in the purple belt rank, a technique against a front right roundhouse kick. Remember all Kenpo self-defense techniques can be executed on both sides, you can also modify the angles of execution and the technique will still work but you will need to adjust the weapons.
Let’s go over the steps:
- As the kick comes in to execute a cross or universal block.
- Shuffle in to deliver a right hammer strike to the groin, this action makes the attacker lean forward.
- Finish the technique with an obscure elbow strike to the throat and the cover out.
- Try to do your hammer strike right after the kick touches your universal block, this will totally control your opponent.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!