This is the first Foot Maneuver requirement in Kenpo Karate found in the white belt rank. This is a basic movement where the student moves forward in a Neutral Stance and then steps back, this is the basic motion found in Kenpo Karate Self Defense techniques, here is where the student gets familiar with the basic maneuver.
- Always keep your back straight.
- Keep your hands up at all times if you are not executing any block, punch or strike.
- Always keep your eyes to the front
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!