Squeezing the Peach
Table of Contents
Squeezing the Peach Kenpo Karate Self Defense Technique, found in the purple belt rank. The attack here is a rear bear hug with your arms pinned.
Let’s go over the technique step by step:
- As you are being grabbed move your left foot back while you deliver a left hammer fist and then grab the groin.
- Now that you grabbed the groin pull him with you as you move to your 3 o’clock.
- Go to your left on a reverse bow, he might be grabbing his groin because he’s in pain.
- Do a left scoop kick to his groin and buckle his right leg, finish the technique with an obscure elbow to the jaw.
- Cross out.
- Your buckle should come out right after the scoop kick, don’t wait for it.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!