Table of Contents
This is an Ed Parker’s American Kenpo self-defense technique found in the Green Belt rank. This technique is against a rear bear hug with arms free.
Squatting Sacrifice Step by Step:
- As you are being rear bear hugged, step to your right on a horse stance, then lean forward and grab the leg from the ankle.
- Turn it causing injury to the knee and ankle, grab the left arm while you hold the right leg and stomp his back then cover out
Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano.
Rick Jeffcoat’s – American Kenpo Karate – Techniques: Squatting Sacrifice, third-degree black belt extension.
- Keep a strong stance with your back straight when you step on the side to deliver the elbow strikes.
- In real life after you break the knee, you might also break the ankle while you turn him around.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!