The Skipping Roundhouse Kick in Taekwondo is a very common strategy used to get closer to your opponent and be able to score. You might find this technique at a form but the purpose would be used in sparring.
Step by Step
- Your starting position would be your fighting stance.
- Do a simple step without moving your foot around.
- Then lift your opposed knee to prepare your kick
- Deliver your roundhouse kick
- Always align your body before kicking
- Keep your hands up at all times
- Stretch your legs and hips for this kicking technique
- Taekwondo Kicks
- Taekwondo Stances
- Taekwondo Punches and strikes
- Taekwondo Blocks
- Taekwondo Forms
- Taekwondo Sparring Training
- Stretching exercises for Taekwondo
Follow our Social Media!