A leg deadlift is an exercise that helps you develop your hip strength. Every time you do this exercise you work on your gluteus muscles, hamstrings, and Adductor Magnus. Your lower back extensors stabilize you while you do this.
Step by step description:
- Stand on one leg, keeping that knee slightly bent.
- Perform a stiff-legged deadlift by bending at the hip, extending your free leg behind you for balance.
- Then return to the upright position.
On this version, you add a Resistance Band but the exercise is the same, the band only increases the tension at the top of the movement.
- Do a warm-up exercise.
- Stretch your legs to avoid any muscle cramps
- Do your exercise in a clean and safe environment
Here is another powerful workout you might like to try if you dare:
Follow our Social Media!