The Scissor block is found in the red belt rank or 2nd gup in the traditional Taekwondo rank system. It consists of two moves done at the same time that protect both sides of the body.
Step by step
- Standing feet together cross the back of the wrists putting the left wrist on top of the right.
- Now roll out both arms simultaneously, the right arm onto a low block and your left arm into an outward block.
- Always keep your back straight and do not overextend your blocks.
- Taekwondo Kicks
- Taekwondo Stances
- Taekwondo Punches and strikes
- Taekwondo Blocks
- Taekwondo Forms
- Taekwondo Sparring Training
- Stretching exercises for Taekwondo
Follow our Social Media!