The Rope Face Pull is a dynamic exercise that works your shoulders but mostly the rear part, it also increases strength on your forearms.
- Stand facing the rope attachment that is attached to a high pulley cable machine.
- Grasp the rope with a neutral (palms facing inward) grip.
- Step back with your arms extended at shoulder height and upper arms parallel to the ground. Keep your chest up and shift your hips back so that your knees are slightly bent. This will be your starting position.
- Pull the rope directly towards your face, separating your hands as you do so, as you keep your elbows up and out to the sides. Continue pulling until the elbows travel slightly behind the back and your hands are to the sides of your head.
- Slowly return to the starting position by extending your arms in front of you until your shoulders are stretched forward.
- Repeat for the desired amount of repetitions.
- Keep your legs slightly bent to support your exercise
- Keep you back straight
- Keep your upper arms perpendicular to the torso
- Keep your torso parallel to the floor throughout the motion
A similar exercise that can interest you would be the Rope Tricep Extension
Follow our Social Media!