Reverse crunches are great exercises for building up your lower abs. Try these exercises and stretches for your workout routine in this fitness video. Some tips to do perfect reverse crunches:
- Lay down on your mat.
- Put your hands behind your ears to support your head like is a ball.
- You can cross your legs if you want but you need to keep them together.
- Bring your upper body at the same time with your knees, nose to knees to feel the crunch.
- Your chin has to be lifted off the collar bone.
- Keep your elbows nice and wide.
- Do not bring your bottom up, just take your knee to your nose.
- Lift your shoulder blade when your nose meets your knees.
Follow our Social Media!