This self-defense technique is against a left-hand push. Simple and very effective if you know how to use it, let’s go over the steps.
- As you are pushed follow the movement by stepping back with your left leg as you do an outward parry.
- Deliver a middle knuckle hit to the ribs.
- Use the same motion to go back to the middle section utilizing a back knuckle strike.
- Deliver a downward roundhouse kick to the calf and check the arm at the same time.
- Cover out and keep your hands up
- On the hammer fist, you can also strike the groin.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques: