This self-defense technique is against a Full Nelson attack, it is found in the blue belt rank of American Kenpo Karate system. This is a very common attack, let’s go over the steps:
- As the attack beings (Full Nelson) do a punch/middle knuckle/claw to his face/eyes.
- Then make sure you drop your height by stepping to your left on a horse stance.
- Use your left hand to grab his right wrist.
- Step to your 1 o’clock on a left forward bow and execute a right elbow strike to his face.
- Then do the same on the opposite side by using your right hand to grab his left wrist and deliver a left elbow strike.
- Keep the arms locked when doing this technique.
- Step out
Repeated Devastation. Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano.