Table of Contents
Raining Claw found in the orange belt rank is one of those Self Defense Techniques which can be applied in almost any scenario. This technique is against a front right uppercut punch to the stomach, you can do this technique either way against a right or left uppercut punch, let’s go over the steps:
- As the punch comes in, deliver a right inward block to his forearm. (hammering block)
- Execute a right downward tiger claw to his fave and then deliver a back knuckle strike to his right side of the face.
- Cover out
- Always step back to get distance and be able to control the attacker.
- You should be almost sideways after the back hammer strike, this will allow you to cover out easily.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!