Pullups Neutral Grip
This is an intermediate exercise used in special forces. It is a fundamental upper body movement where you pull your entire body. Heavier people will tend to have trouble since it will require more power.
Pullups Neutral Grip Step by Step
- Get to the bar and place your hands on it, it should be shoulder-width apart.
- Get your arms straight and now pull up until your chest touches the bar.
- Go back to your initial position and go back up pulling up.
- Complete your required set.
- Do not swing your body at all.
- Do not kip because it can injure your rotator cuffs
Follow our Social Media!