Pull Up Mountain Climber Grip
This is an intermediate exercise that will strengthen your upper body by using your own body weight.
Pull Up Mountain Climber Grip Step by Step
- Get in front of the bar and place one hand in front of the other with palms facing each other.
- Wrap your fingers around the bar.
- Now pull yourself until your chin is over the bar.
- Lower yourself slowly and do not let your arms straight.
- You should be doing 20 repetitions.
- Do not swing your body at all.
- Avoid kipping because it can injure your rotator cuffs.
- Do not try the dead hang, this is when you lower yourself so much until your arms are straight.