Pull Up Mountain Climber Grip
This is an intermediate exercise that will strengthen your upper body by using your own body weight. This is an exercise for those who have been working on their upper torso with a variety of exercises, you are also in good shape to try the Pull-up.
You should not try this exercise if you are not in shape or if you are overweight because you can hurt yourself.
Two sets of 8 repetitions is recommended if you are in optimal condition, if you think you can try it then do it at your own risk but assume all your body will depend on your arms.
If you have never tried this exercise there are alternative machines you can try at your local gym, some can help you push your body up, this will help you do more repetitions and slowly increase the power.
Pull Up Mountain Climber Grip Step by Step
- Get in front of the bar and place one hand in front of the other with palms facing each other.
- Wrap your fingers around the bar.
- Now pull yourself until your chin is over the bar.
- Lower yourself slowly and do not let your arms straight.
- You should be doing 20 repetitions.
- Do not swing your body at all.
- Avoid kipping because it can injure your rotator cuffs.
- Do not try the dead hang, this is when you lower yourself so much until your arms are straight.
- Do not try this exercise if you have shoulder, elbow, or wrist pain.
- Do not try this exercise if are overweight.
Follow our Social Media!