This is a beginner exercise, it strengthens your core, your obliques, and lower abdominals.
Penguin Crunch Step by Step
- Get on your back and elevate your head and arms.
- Bend your knees.
- Now lean to your right and reach out to your right hand forward.
- Repeat on your left side and reach on your left side.
- Now go back and repeat.
- Do not rest on your back
- Engage in your muscles to keep your movements controlled.
- Do not bounce off the floor.
- Avoid overusing your neck and back muscles.
Follow our Social Media!