Table of Contents
Ed Parker’s American Kenpo – Purple Belt Techniques – Parting Wings. Instructed by Casa De Kenpo which includes Professors Cliff Seminerio and Juan Serrano. Also GM Jesus Flores. This is a technique against a front two hand push, another very common attack from the street.
Let’s go over the steps:
- Right foot back as you block the hand push.
- Deliver a right inward hand sword to the ribs while you check with your left hand.
- Deliver a right middle knuckle to the solar plexus.
- Cover out.
The most important aspect on this Self Defense technique is not to allow the attacker to put his hands on you because he might grab you and pull you in.
- Drop your height with the first strike to increase damage, this will bend him over.
Recommended Kenpo Techniques
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!