Outward Hand Sword
This image shows the perfect execution of an Outward Hand sword strike to the neck by GM Larry Tatum. This Picture was taken in Santiago, Chile.
This is a strike we can find on many self-defense techniques, Kenpo sets, and forms.
Here are some general important recommendations:
- This technique is similar to the Japanese one called Shuto Uchi but is different in its execution On the Traditional Karate this technique will have the other hand in a chamber.
- On Kenpo, this technique is never executed alone because the other hand is always ready for a follow-up more.
- Your fingers are all together to transfer the power during the impact.
- This is a defensive and offensive strike move.
Kenpo Karate Requirements
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques