On this shoulder workout you will go through:
- Barbell Shoulder Press
- Cable Side Lateral Raise
- Upright Row
- Cable Reverse Fly
- Rear Delt Raise
On this workout your upper body will get most of the action, it targets the shoulder but your forearms, biceps, triceps, upper chest and upper back support all these exercises.
Step by Step:
- Barbell Shoulder Press: Grab the bar, keep your back straight and do your repetitions. Increase weight after each set.
- Cable Side Lateral Raise: Grab the handle, pull and slowly go down. Increase weight after each set.
- Upright Row: Get your bar, keep a strong posture which can support this exercise, keep your elbows higher than your shoulder.
- Cable Reverse Fly: Grab the handle, keep your arms in a T position and cross them, bring them slowly.
- Rear Delt Raise: Get on the bench, get your dumbbells and get started, don’t go too fast because is your last exercise.
- Since this is a 5 exercise routine get your water bottle handy for your break.
- Get comfortable clothes and your favorite music.