Nidan Geri is another consecutive kicking combination where you execute 2 front kicks or Mae Geri combined with a jump. This kicking combination is perfect for self defense and for Kumite.
Nidan Geri Step by Step
- Start by standing on a fighting stance with your right foot back
- Bring your right foot back to the front on a Mae Geri
- As you bring that right leg back to the ground immediately deliver a left Mae Geri
Nidan Geri is not a Mae Tobi Geri, because on Nidan Geri you start with a kick and on Mae Tobi Geri you start with a jump.
Main Traditional Karate
- Karate Stances
- Karate Punches
- Karate Kicks
- Karate Blocks
- Karate Strikes
- Karate Traditional Katas
- Karate Traditional Weapons
- Karate General Terminology