This is Taekwon-Do Parallel Ready Stance.
You need to have both feet pointing straight ahead parallel, measured shoulder width wide from the outer foot source. Your fists about a finger distance apart and about a thumb distance from the body.
This stance is used to provide full attention to the instructor in a class, especially when he is explaining or giving out specific instructions, also seen on rank ceremonies.
- Keep your toes facing the front.
- Don’t talk, don’t move around at all, stand still showing respect.
- Don’t fix your uniform or belt on this position.
- Taekwondo Techniques Page
- Taekwondo Kicks
- Taekwondo Stances
- Taekwondo Punches and strikes
- Taekwondo Blocks
- Taekwondo Forms
- Taekwondo Sparring Training
- Stretching exercises for Taekwondo
Follow our Social Media!