Nagashi Zuki is punch you execute counterattacking, it is highly used in Kumite and very effective for scoring.
Nagashi Zuki Step by Step.
- You start on a Fighting Stance.
- As your opponent comes in with a punch.
- Move your rear foot 45 degrees to your back, keeping your front foot in the same place.
- You then execute your punch with your front hand.
- Now go back to your fighting Stance.
- Karate Techniques Page
- Karate Stances
- Karate Punches
- Karate Kicks
- Karate Blocks
- Karate Strikes
- Karate Traditional Katas
- Karate Traditional Weapons
- Karate General Terminology
Follow our Social Media!