Muay Thai Hook Punch Catches
Learn what to do when you are attacked with a roundhouse punch or a Muay Thai Hook punch. There are several options I could share with you:
- Hold the punch by stopping it on the bicep
- Throw an elbow strike and close his guard
- Deliver a knee to the face
- Close in an uppercut
- Clinch and elbow strike salad
- Block the punch and leg kick to the front leg
What would you do in this case? This can be applied to any martial art.
Yogendra Parekh, owner and head instructor of Black Widow Muay Thai is here filmed by the Warrior Collective giving a step by step tutorial on hook punch catches and progressions in Muay Thai.