Mountain climbers are a great exercise to warm up because your entire body is working. They benefit muscular, blood circulation, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness.
Here are some tips to help you improve this exercise:
- When you assume a press-up position make sure your back is straight
- Your hands are directly under your chest at shoulder width
- do not lift your hips too high
- do not bend your elbows otherwise, you might lose your balance
- do not round your lower back, if you do you might have lower back pain later
- Squeeze your abs at all times, this will help you burn more fat and get stronger
- Keep your rhythm and work with repetitions.