What does mixed martial arts include?
Mixed Martial Arts includes boxing techniques, ground fighting techniques, Muay Thai techniques and Jiu Jitsu techniques. These are the predominant arts in the MMA, although there are practitioners who have other training in various martial arts.
Is Mixed Martial Arts dangerous?
Mixed Martial Arts like any sport and martial art can be dangerous if practiced without a qualified instructor. Also if you train without protections and without basic knowledge then it is possible for you to get injured. To avoid injury or an accident, we recommend that you approach an MMA training center that has the teaching of qualified instructors.
Mixed Martial Arts Training
- Gabi Garcia Training
- Amanda Nunes Training
- Carlos Condit Training
- Cris Cyborg Training
- Cody Gardrandt Training
- Dan Hardy Training
- Joanna Jedrzekcz Training
- Jose Aldo Training
- Felice Herrig Training
- Holly Holm Training
- Miesha Tate Training
- Mauricio “Shogun” Rua Training
- Ronda Rousey Training
- Lyoto Machida Strength Training & Conditioning Workouts
- Thiago Silva Training
- TJ Dillashaw Training
- Tyron Woodley Training
- Valentina Shevchenko Training
- The Return of George Saint Pierre to the Octagon
- Cody Garbrandt MMA training Routine
- Heavy Ropes In Martial Arts Conditioning
- Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning
Mixed Martial Arts Punching
- Superman Punch
Mixed Martial Arts Kicking
- MMA Turning Back Kick Drills
- How to improve your leg kick
- Conor McGregor Training Power Kicking
- The Best UFC Knockouts
- 100 KOs Best in Mixed Martial Arts
Follow our Social Media!