This is a beginner exercise, it strengthens your abdominals and stabilizes the core. It is not a common exercise but it can give you so many benefits:
- Will improve your balance
- Will strengthen your entire body
- Will activate and connect all your muscles to stabilize and keep your pose
Turtle Shell Step by Step
- Get on your back with your arms outstretched and your legs too.
- Bring your head, arm, and legs up and hold for 60 seconds.
- Now go back and repeat.
- Engage in your muscles to keep your movements controlled.
- Do not bounce off the floor.
Follow our Social Media!