Pull Up Reverse Grip
This is a beginner-level exercise that will strengthen your upper body, you will work your biceps. This is a wonderful exercise to add to your current training routine.
Pull Up Reverse Grip Step by Step
- Get in front of the bar and now place your hands on it.
- Your palms should face your head.
- Now hang until your arms are straight.
- Pull yourself up until your chin is over the bar.
- Now lower yourself slowly to your initial position.
- Do not swing your body.
- Cross your feet to get a better balance.
- Do not try it if you have weak wrists or elbows.
- Do not try it if you had any previous accidents on the shoulder, elbow, or wrist.
- Do not try if you are overweight.
Follow our Social Media!