Table of Contents
Lateral Shuffle or Side Shuffle. This is a simple exercise but really useful to stay in shape and get speed. The lateral shuffle is considered a dynamic exercise to warm up your muscles and raise your heart rate. It works your hip flexors, hips, thighs, and entire legs.
It is recommended to do a stretching routine after this workout exercise. Your calves, hamstrings, quads, hip flexors, and glutes will make you per, or better with proper stretching.
There are several variations of the lateral shuffle.
Lateral Shuffle Step by Step
- Start with your legs open shoulder width and bend your knees
- Now move from side to side and touch the ground with one hand
- Keep your back straight at all times
- Do not lean forward or you might lose your balance and fall
- Always exercise on a flat and secure surface
- Set your own goals
- Karate Stances
- Karate Punches
- Karate Kicks
- Karate Blocks
- Karate Strikes
- Karate Traditional Katas
- Karate Traditional Weapons
- Karate General Terminology
Follow our Social Media!