Lower Body Workout
This lower-body circuit is comprised of three rounds of seven exercises. You’ll want a timer prepared for this. In fact, your phone will do nicely since you probably already have it with you.
Benefits: This workout will fire up your abdominals, obliques, quads, hamstrings and hip abductors.
Step by step:
These are the exercises you will go through this workout:
- Mountain Climber: 30 seconds to warm up.
- Sumo Squat: you can use weights if you want to.
- Slide Lunge: use less weight because one leg works at a time.
- Alternating Lunge Jump: get your heart rate up again.
- Plank with a twist: time to squeeze your middle section.
- Split Crunch: a direct workout on your abdominals.
- Wall Sit: complete the workout with 1 minute.
This will go on until you complete all seven exercises to complete one round, which you’ll repeat two more times.
For each exercise, you will do continuous work for 30 seconds, rest 20 seconds, and continue to the next exercise for another 30 seconds of work.